Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Reserve Your Space at the 13th Annual Connected Health Symposium! - Deadline to Reserve Booth Wednesday, September 21!
Connected to our Symposium is the Expo, which provides companies and organizations with a unique opportunity to interact with a diverse group of attendees representing dozens of fields, including health care, research, communications, policy, and academia.
Each year, more than 1000 attendees are exposed to new offerings, products, ideas, and services courtesy of our sponsors and exhibitors.
Attendees by Industry Segment:
Attendees by Job Function:
Who attends the Connected Health Expo:
- Providers: integrating innovations in health care delivery
- Researchers: showcasing personal connected health
- Developers: applying user-friendly design to make health addictive
- Health Care Executives: reducing costs and improving outcomes
- Patients: using new tools for better self-management
Review the Symposium 2016 Exhibitor Prospectus and Attendee Demographics here.
We invite you to explore exhibiting and marketing opportunities in our 2016 rate sheet. We also offer robust sponsorship opporunities, and can create custom packages. Contact DeAnna Grosbaum to discuss all opportunities.
Why you should exhibit at the Connected Health Symposium Expo:
- Attendance by target customers, e.g. decision makers from health systems, payors, senior clinicians, etc.
- The opportunity to learn from others in the industry who have had success in developing and implementing connected health solutions
- Industry specific content on how to successfully implement connected health
- Various Networking opportunities (receptions, networking activities throughout the day, online meeting facilitation tool)
Click here to purchase exhibit/ad space.
Exciting, new sponsorship and marketing opportunities are available. Contact DeAnna Grosbaum, 617-724-3178, to discuss options and details.