About the Connected Health Symposium
Connected Health Symposium 2016: Digital Technology that Cares: Bringing the Human Element to Life
The Connected Health Symposium is a change-agent conference that promotes innovative thinking and the application of personal consumer health technologies to support new models of care delivery. Over its 12 year history, the Symposium has become an important venue for health care providers, hospitals, payers, government agencies, investors and technology developers to convene, share ideas and establish partnerships that are changing health care delivery for the future.
The Symposium is committed to independent content, so you can be sure that what you are hearing represents a free and open exchange of ideas.
Collaborations from the Symposium help define the future of care delivery, impact the day-to-day lives of patients and move the marketplace forward.
Our audience is a high-profile gathering of innovators, researchers, C-level executives and policymakers who gather for knowledge-sharing across the connected health landscape. Over 100 speakers and more than 1,000 attendees will come together to define the future of care delivery.
“I have attended the Connected Health Symposium for the last three years, and have found it to be THE event if you are looking to understand what is going on in the connected care space. It provides the right mix of current, industry perspectives from leading health systems and plans with emerging technologies as well as start-up companies. If connected health is an area you are interested in, I find the Symposium the best way to “keep up” with the market, tech developments, and partnerships.”
- Paul Puopolo, VP, Business Innovation, Highmark, Inc.
“The annual Connected Health Symposium is another reminder of why Partners HealthCare is on the cutting edge of medicine. Health technologies are helping us to empower our patients to self-manage their health and wellness, improve our efficiencies and, importantly, improve our clinical outcomes. Looking beyond today, beyond traditional clinical practice, this event offers our health care providers at all stages of career development not just the vision, but the practical tools and experiences needed to realize the future care delivery.”
- Joel Katz, MD, BWH Medicine Residency Director
"(The 2015 Connected Health Symposium" was a fantastic experience to learn more about what cloud-based healthcare start-ups are doing to improve quality, lower costs, and make the entire patient and physician experiences throughout the healthcare system more seamless."
- Tara Tai, MBA Candidate, Harvard Business School
What To Expect:
- Hear highly-polished keynotes delivered in a compact 20 minutes, plus pointed debates on the toughest questions in health care and probing interviews with news-makers
- See rapid-fire demos of new technologies
- Learn what leading health care systems are doing today to keep patients healthy at home
- Review the latest trends, new research and innovations about to revolutionize care delivery
- See first-hand groundbreaking devices and systems addressing the challenges of managing health, wellness and disease management
- Stay ahead of the game by discovering novel programs to reduce health care spending
- Get a ‘behind the curtain’ look at how to build a company, finance a product launch or navigate through legal and regulatory issues from CEOs, legal, regulatory and financial gurus
- Join hundreds of international delegates to share insights, success stories and exchange ideas on the use of personal connected health technologies
- Full access to the exhibit hall, all scheduled networking events, and the various meals noted on the online agenda
- Opportunity to register at discounted rates for the various pre- and post-Symposium workshops and other activities
- Plentiful networking opportunities with over 1,000 health technology leaders world-wide -- hospital execs, community-based MDs, health plan leaders, large employers, government policymakers and leading investors.
About Partners HealthCare Connected Health
Partners HealthCare Connected Health is a leading force in the use of technology to deliver care outside of a hospital or doctor's office. Applying personal health technologies, including remote monitoring, mobile health, personal health trackers and sensors, we are creating new solutions for empowering individuals and providers to better manage health and wellness. Partners Connected Health is affiliated with Harvard Medical School teaching hospitals, including Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.